Home : Contact Us : FAQ
Responses to common requests



The Corpus Christi Army Depot maintains the nation's Organic Industrial Base through continuous aviation repair and remanufacturing activities- at home station and deployed- in support of the Soldiers, our Allied and Industry Partners, and the Department of Defense. 

CCAD Motto
"We answer the nation’s call, we keep the Army flying."

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can I contact for information regarding a general question about CCAD?
I am a driver trying to make contact for a delivery to the depot. Who can I contact?
Call the Truck Delivery Hotline Number
(361) 431-3728
Where would I send  a request to obtain a verification of employment for an employee?
Federal Employees employment verification is done through MyBiz. Employees release  their info directly to the requestor via a secure email link.

For contractor employees, please contact  the contracting company directly.

Former employees (separated, not retired) can provide the requestor an LES or SF-50.
What is CCAD's mailing address?
Public Affairs Office
308 Crecy Street (MS#10)                                      
Corpus Christi Army Depot
Corpus Christi, TX 78419-5260
Where can I learn about jobs at CCAD?
Visit the  USA Jobs site 
Where I learn
about Federal Employment?
Visit the OPM website 
Who do I contact to submit paperwork, I intend to retire from CCAD
within the
next year?
If you are already retired, you can contact OPM (Office of Personnel Management):
1-888-767-6738; have your Civil Service Active
(CSA) number ready.
I intend to retire from CCAD within the next year.  Who do I contact to submit paperwork? 

You can go to the GRB website: https://abc.chra.army.mil/abc and look for info, forms on retirements, etc. If you submit forms online, they will automatically go to ABC.  There’s also a Resource section for other items of interest. Normally you could contact ABC by phone, however, their Call Center is shut down due to the amount of calls received. If you would like to contact ABC, you must send them an email: usarmy.riley.chra-hqs.mbx.abc-c-general-inquiry@army.mil.

Who can I contact to request a visit
to CCAD?


Please contact the Protocol Officer for an official visit
usarmy.corpuschristi.usamc.mbx.pao@army.mil Affairs


Who can I contact concerning the depot's capabilities and partnering with the depot?
Who do I contact for CAC/MILITARY IDs and (DEERS) Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System information?
Appointment only. Make appointments online at  https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco.
NAS Corpus Christi
Lexington Blvd. - Building #: 1740
Suite #: 102 ATTN: Jo Atkins
(361) 961-3848

Corpus Christi Army Depot
BLDG 1260 Ave E
(361) 961-2728

USCG Sector Corpus Christi
 249 Glasson Drive
(361) 939-0208
For additional information, please contact the DMDC Support Center (DSC) User Help Desk at 1-800-477-8227. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

How do I obtain employment verification?

The employee must access their Mybiz account. Former employees can share their last SF50 to potential employers.
How can I get information if about amusement parks tickets and recreation on the installation?
Keep up with the latest MWR happenings on Facebook www.facebook.com/MWRCorpusChristi
Visit MWR online at http://www.navymwrcorpuschristi.com for MWR facility information and prices
Can I get applications for hunting and fishing licenses online?
Questions about TSP
WEBSITE: www.tsp.gov/contact