- Return Army rotary wing aircraft and components to the fight with uncompromising quality, at the lowest possible cost, in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Support the Army's accident investigation processes with subject matter expertise and reliable laboratory analysis anywhere in the world.
- When required, assess, evaluate and repair forward deployed aircraft and components anywhere in the world to include depot forward capabilities as required.
- Support Active, Reserve and National Guard maintenance skill development with hands-on experience at the Depot.
- To be the Warfighter's preferred best value solution for modification, repair, and overhaul of critical rotary wing and UAS components and platforms.
- To anticipate and prepare for future MRO requirements with tools, training, and facilities.
- To utilize LMP and other automation solutions to reduce indirect costs, focus on programs with highest margins, and make informed business decisions on off-loading programs that are not economical.
- To fully utilize the Aviation Enterprise (AMCOM, IMMC, RDEC, PEO-AV, USAACE, and CCAD) to provide coordinated, effective and efficient support to the Warfighter.
Last updated on: