Depot Information Resources
Corpus Christi Army Depot is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Start! Fit Friendly Companies Recognition program.
- Return rotary wing aircraft and components to the Department of Defense and other government organizations with uncompromising quality, at the lowest possible cost, in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Safeguard the workforce. Integrate safety and risk mitigation into every aspect of depot operations.
- Support the Army’s accident investigation processes worldwide with materials expertise and laboratory analysis.
- Assess, evaluate and repair forward-deployed aircraft and components worldwide. Provide on-site depot capacity to the U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence at Fort Rucker.
- Support Active, Reserve and National Guard aviation maintenance skill development with hands-on training at the depot.
- Provide our Nation the best value solution for modification, repair and overhaul of rotary wing components and aircraft; posture the depot to meet our Nation’s future requirements in peacetime and at war.
- Customers satisfied - demands met on time - carryover goal met. Zero accident related loss of life, limb or eyesight with all OSHA safety goals met. Depot is right sized and right skilled to meet customer demands.
Last updated on: