CCAD Employee Assistance Program
Corpus Christi Army Depot
- Help employees in identifying and resolving personal problems that may affect their job performance and well-being.
- Assist management in addressing productivity issues.
- Promote installation work/life/wellness programs.
- Confidential screening, short-term problem solving, referral, and follow-up for eligible participants (DA civilian employees and their family members, family members of active military, and military/civilian retirees)
- Consultation with supervisors and managers related to work performance issues.
- Training for civilian employees and their supervisors.
- NAS Corpus Christi 24/7 Sexual Assault Victim Advocate - 361-438-7778
- NAS Sexual Assault Response Coordinator - 361-961-1670
- DOD Safe Helpline - 1-877-995-5247
The purpose of the Army Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is to:
Types of Service
Sexual Harassment & Assault